IJPAM: Volume 120, No. 3 (2018)
RELATIVE SPACES , Adnan Al-Bsoul
Basic Science Department
Middle East University
Department of Mathematics
Received: September 2, 2017
Revised: December 4, 2018
Published: December 5, 2018
AMS Subject Classification: 54C05, 54D10
Key Words and Phrases: cleavability, cleavability over relative spaces, separation axioms relative spaces
You will need Adobe Acrobat reader. For more information and free download of the reader, see the Adobe Acrobat website.
- A.V. Arhangel'skii and F.Commaroto , On different types of cleavability of topological spaces,. J.Austral.Math. Soc. (Series A), Vol.58 (1995), 183-199.
- L. A. Steen, J.A. Seebach, Jr., Counterexamples in Topology. Springer-Verlab, New York (1970).
- M.Bonanzinga , On cleavability over relative spaces. Questions and Answers in General Topology, Vol.12, (1994), 185-192.
- N. Levine, , Generalized closed sets in topology. Rend. Circ. Mat.Palermo, Vol.19, No.2 (1970), 89-96.
- R. Engelking, General Topology. revised and completed edition, Heldermann Verlag, Berlin, 1989.
- S.G. Crossely and S.K. Hilderbrand, Semiclosure. Texas J. Sci., Vol.22 (1971), 99-112.
- S.N. Masheshwari and P.C. Jain, Some new mappings. Mathematica, Vol. 24 (47) (1-2) (1982), 53-55.
Source: International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics
ISSN printed version: 1311-8080
ISSN on-line version: 1314-3395
Pages: 389 - 399