IJPAM: Volume 109, No. 4 (2016)
FOR ONE CLASS OF DIFFERENTIAL EQUATION
Kateryna Yu. Sapozhnikova, Alexander N. Vityuk
University of Würzburg
Sanderring 2, 97070 Würzburg, GERMANY
Odesa National I.I. Mechnikov University
2, Dvorianska, Odessa, 65000, UKRAINE
University of Applied Sciences Erfurt
Altonaer Str. 25, 99085 Erfurt, GERMANY
Abstract. This paper presents a numerical method for solution computation for one type of initial value problems given by differential equations with maximum of the unknown function over a prehistory. We prove the convergence of the method and illustrate it by several examples.
Received: May 11, 2016
Revised: October 1, 2016
Published: October 9, 2016
AMS Subject Classification: 34K, 37M99
Key Words and Phrases: differential equations with maximum, numerical methods, nonlinear systems
Download paper from here.
- V. Angelov, D. Bainov, On the functional-differential equations with ``maximums'', Applicable Anal., 16 (1983), 187-194.
- D. Bainov, S. Hristova, Differential Equations with Maxima, Press, London, N.Y. CRC, 2011.
- D. Bainov, S. Hristova, Monotone-iterative techniques of Lakshmikantham for a boundary value problem for systems of differential equations with maxima, J. Math. Anal. Appl., 190, No. 2 (1995), 391–401.
- L. Georgiev, V. Angelov, On the existence and uniqueness of solutions for maximum equations, Glasnik Matematicki, 2 (2002), 275-281.
- A. Golev, S. Hristova, A. Rahnev, An algorithm for approximate solving of differential equation with ``maxima'', Computers and Mathematics with Applications (2010), 2771-2778.
- O.D. Kichmarenko, K.Yu. Sapozhnikova, Averaging scheme for controlled systems with maximum, Visn. Odesk. Nats. Univers. Mat. i Mekh., 19 (2014), 85-86.
- B. Sendov, V. Popov, Averaged Modulus of Smoothness, Mir, Moscow, 1954, In Russian.
- A. R. Magomedov, Ordinary Differential Equations with Maximum, Elm, Baku, 1991, In Russian.
- V.A. Plotnikov, O.D. Kichmarenko, Averging scheme for controlled movement equations with maximum, Trydu Odesk. Polit. Univers., 2, No. 26 (2006), 106-114, In Russian.
- E.P. Popov, Automatic Regulation and Control, Moscow, 1966, In Russian.
- M. Pinto, S. Trofimchuk, Stability and existence of multiple periodic solutions for a quasilinear differential equation with maxima, Proc. Royal. Soc, Edinburg, 130A (2000), 1103-1118.
- I.M. Stamova, G.Tr. Stamov, Stability analysis of differential equation with maximum, Math. Slovac, 6 (2013), 1291-1302.
- A.N. Vityuk, O.D. Kichmarenko, K.Yu. Sapozhnikova, About solvability of initial problem for differential equation with maximum, Visn. Odesk. Nats. Univ., 19 (2015), 38-45, In Russian.
- A.N. Vityuk, A.V. Golushkov, Initial value problem for one class of differential equations of fractional order, Nauk. Vist. Cherniv Univ., Matematika (2006), 2-27.
DOI: 10.12732/ijpam.v109i4.20 How to cite this paper?
Source: International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics
ISSN printed version: 1311-8080
ISSN on-line version: 1314-3395
Pages: 1015 - 1027