IJPAM: Volume 109, No. 4 (2016)
Faculty of Sciences
Sidi Mohamed Ben Abdellah Univeristy
Dhar Al Mahraz Fez, MOROCCO
Abstract. In this paper, we investigate the transfer of some spectral properties from the integrated semigroup to its generator.
Received: May 10, 2016
Revised: September 28, 2016
Published: October 9, 2016
AMS Subject Classification: 47B47, 47B20, 47B10
Key Words and Phrases: integrated semigroup, descend, ascent, Drazin spectrum, Kato spectrum, essential Kato spectrum
Download paper from here.
- W. Arendt, Vector-valued Laplace transforms and Cauchy problems, Israel J. Math., 59 (1987), 327-352.
- K.J. Engel and R. Nagel, One-Parameter Semigroups for Linear Evolution Equations, Graduate Texts in Mathematics, Volume 194, Springer-Verlag, New York, 2000.
- D.C. Lay, Spectral analysis using ascent, descent, nullity and defect, Math. Ann., 184 (1970), 197-214.
- V. Müller, Spectral Theory of Linear Operators and Spectral Systems in Banach Algebras, 2-nd Edition, Oper. Theory Advances and Applications, Volume 139 (2007).
- A. Pazy, Semigroups of Linear Operators and Applications to Partial Differential Equations, Applied Mathematical Sciences, Volume 44, Springer-Verlag, New York 1983.
DOI: 10.12732/ijpam.v109i4.8 How to cite this paper?
Source: International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics
ISSN printed version: 1311-8080
ISSN on-line version: 1314-3395
Pages: 847 - 860