IJPAM: Volume 112, No. 1 (2017)
VARIANTS OF CUBIC HALIN GRAPHS , M. Helda Mercy
Chennai, 119, INDIA
Panimalar Engineering College
Chennai, 123, INDIA
is strongly rainbow connected if every two vertices and of are connected by at least one shortest path in which no two edges have same colours. The strong rainbow connection number of , denoted by is the minimum number of colours that makes strongly rainbow connected. In this paper we explore the strong rainbow connection number of variants of cubic Halin graphs.
Received: June 3, 2016
Revised: November 11, 2016
Published: January 26, 2017
AMS Subject Classification: 05C15, 05C40
Key Words and Phrases: diameter, strong rainbow edge colouring, cubic Halin graph
You will need Adobe Acrobat reader. For more information and free download of the reader, see the Adobe Acrobat website.
- S. Chakraborty, E. Fischer, A. Matsliah, R. Yuster, Hardness and algorithms for rainbow connection, Journal of Combinatorics Optimization (2009), 1-18.
- G. Chartrand, G. Johns, K. McKeon, P. Zhang, Rainbow Connection in Graphs, Math. Bohem, 133(1) (2008), 85-98.
- M. Krivelvich, R. Yuster, The rainbow connection of a graph is (atmost) reciprocal to its minimum degree, J. Graph Theory, 63 (2009), 185-91.
- X. Li, Y. Shi, On the rainbow vertex-connection, ArXiv: 1012.3504[math.CO] (2010).
- W.C. Shiu, P.C.B. Lam, W.K. Tam, On strong chromatic index of Halin graphs, J. Combin. Math. Combin. Comput., 57 (2006), 211-222.
Source: International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics
ISSN printed version: 1311-8080
ISSN on-line version: 1314-3395
Pages: 71 - 80