IJPAM: Volume 113, No. 1 (2017)
TitleON PRE GENERALIZED -CLOSED
MAP IN TOPOLOGICAL SPACES
AuthorsS. Sekar, R. Brindha
Department of Mathematics
Government Arts College (Autonomous)
Salem, 636 007, Tamil Nadu, INDIA
Department of Mathematics
King College of Technology
Namakkal, 637 020, Tamil Nadu, INDIA
AbstractIn this paper, we introduce a new class of pre generalized -closed map in topological spaces (briefly -closed map) and study some of their properties as well as inter relationship with other closed maps.
Received: November 11, 2016
Revised: January 7, 2017
Published: February 28, 2017
AMS Classification, Key Words
AMS Subject Classification: 54C05, 54C08, 54C10
Key Words and Phrases: -closed set, -closed map, -closed map, -closed map and -closed map
Download SectionDownload paper from here.
You will need Adobe Acrobat reader. For more information and free download of the reader, see the Adobe Acrobat website.
- Ahmad Al-Omari and Mohd. Salmi Md. Noorani, On Generalized -Closed Sets. Bull. Malays. Math. Sci. Soc., (2)32(1)(2009), 19-30.
- D.Andrijevic, Semi-pre open sets, Mat. Vesnik., 38(1)(1986), 24-32.
- D.Andrijevic, On -open sets, Mat. Vesink., 48(1-2)(1996), 59-64.
- Y.Gnanambal, On generalized pre - regular closed sets in topological spaces, Indian J.Pure Appl, Math 28 (1997), 351-360.
- D.Iyappan and N.Nagaveni, On semi generalized - closed set, Nat. Sem. OnMat & Comp.Sci, Jan (2010), Proc.6.
- N.Levine, Generalized closed sets in topology, Tend Circ., Mat. Palermo (2) 19 (1970), 89-96.
- N.Levine, Semi - open sets and semi - continuity in topological spaces, Amer. Math. Monthly 70 (1963)), 36-41.
- H.Maki, R.Devi and K.Balachandran, Associated topologies of generalized - closed sets and - generalized closed sets, Mem. Fac. Sci. Kochi. Univ. Ser. A.Math. 15 (1994), 51-63.
- H.Maki, R.J.Umehara and T.Noiri, Every topological space is pre - T 1/2 ,Mem. Fac. Sci. Kochi. Univ. Ser. A. Math. 17(1996), 33-42.
- K.Mariappa and S.Sekar, On regular generalized -closed set, Int. Journal of Math. Analysis, 7(13), (2013), 613–624.
- A.S.Mashour, I.A.Hasanein and S.N.EI. Deep, -continuous and -open mapping, Acta.Math.Phys.Soc.Egypt51 (1981).
- A.S.Mashor Abd., M.E. El - Monsef.M.E and S.N.EI. Deep, On Pre continuous and weak pre - continuous mapping, Proc.Math.,Phys.Soc.Egypt, 53 (1982), 47-53.
- S.Sekar and R.Brindha, On pre generalized b- closed set in Topological Spaces, International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, 111(4)(2016).
- S.Sekar and K.Mariappa, On regular generalized b-Closed Map in Topological Spaces, International Journal of Mathematical Archive (IJMA), Vol.4, Issue 8, (2013), 111-116.
- K.Mariappa and S.Sekar, On regular generalized b-continuous map in Topological Spaces, Kyungpook Mathematical Journal, Vol.54, Issue 3, (2014), 477-483.
- O.Njastad, On some classes of nearly open sets, Pacific J Math., 15(1965),961-970.
- J.H.Park, Y.B.Park and B.Y.Lee, On -closed sets and -continuous functions, Indian J. Pure Appl. Math., 33(1) (2002), 3-12.
- L. Vinayagamoorthi and N. Nagaveni, On Generalized -closed set, Proceeding ICMD-Allahabad, Pusbha Publication, 1 (2011).
How to Cite?DOI: 10.12732/ijpam.v113i1.10 How to cite this paper?
Source: International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics
ISSN printed version: 1311-8080
ISSN on-line version: 1314-3395
Pages: 103 - 112
-CLOSED MAP IN TOPOLOGICAL SPACES%22&as_occt=any&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&as_publication=&as_ylo=&as_yhi=&as_sdtAAP=1&as_sdtp=1" title="Click to search Google Scholar for this entry" rel="nofollow">Google Scholar; DOI (International DOI Foundation); WorldCAT.
This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution International License (CC BY).