IJPAM: Volume 113, No. 1 (2017)
TitleFULLY IDEMPOTENT -SEMIRING
AuthorsBibhas Chandra Saha
Khujutipara, Birbhum, INDIA
AbstractIn this paper we prove that fifteen classes of semirings coincide with the class of -semiring named in the title. Then we characterize each such -semiring by the property that each ideal is intersection of those prime ideals which contain it.
Received: December 12, 2016
Revised: January 27, 2017
Published: February 28, 2017
AMS Classification, Key Words
AMS Subject Classification: 16Y60, 16Y99
Key Words and Phrases: fully idempotent -semiring, operator semiring, prime ideal, irreducible ideal
Download SectionDownload paper from here.
You will need Adobe Acrobat reader. For more information and free download of the reader, see the Adobe Acrobat website.
- T.K. Dutta and S.K. Sardar, On prime ideals and prime radicals of a -semiring, Analele Stintifice Ale Universitatii ``Al.I. Cuza'' IASI, 46 (2000), 319-329.
- T.K. Dutta, and S.K. Sardar, On the operator semirings of a - semiring, Southeast Asian Bull. Math., 26 (2002), 203-213.
- T.K. Dutta, and S.K. Sardar, Semiprime ideals and irreducible ideals of -semirings, Novi Sad J. Math., 30, No. 1 (2000), 97-108.
- N. Nobusawa, On a generalization of the ring theory, Osaka J. Math., 1 (1964), 81-89.
- M.K. Rao, -semiring-1, Southeast Asian Bull. of Math., 19 (1995), 49-54.
- B.C. Saha and S.K. Sardar, The semiring and Morita context, International Journal of Algebra, 4, No. 7, 303-315.
- S.K. Sardar and B.C. Saha, Pre-prime and Pre-semiprime ideals in -semirings, Int. J. of P. and Appl. Math., 54, No. 3 (2009), 321-329.
- H.S. Vandiver, Note on a simple type of algebra in which the cancellation law of addition does not hold, Bull. Amer. Math. Soc., 40 (1934), 914-920.
How to Cite?DOI: 10.12732/ijpam.v113i1.12 How to cite this paper?
Source: International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics
ISSN printed version: 1311-8080
ISSN on-line version: 1314-3395
Pages: 131 - 139
-SEMIRING%22&as_occt=any&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&as_publication=&as_ylo=&as_yhi=&as_sdtAAP=1&as_sdtp=1" title="Click to search Google Scholar for this entry" rel="nofollow">Google Scholar; DOI (International DOI Foundation); WorldCAT.
This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution International License (CC BY).