IJPAM: Volume 113, No. 1 (2017)
TitleTHE ANALYTICAL SOLUTION OF THE PROBLEM
OF THE PURE BEND FOR SHELL MODEL OF
THE THIN-WALLED BEAM WITH
RECTANGULAR CROSS SECTION
AuthorsIlya V. Kudryavtsev, Olga B. Gotseluk,
Aleksandr E. Mityaev, Vadim G. Demin
Siberian Federal University
Krasnoyarsk, RUSSIAN FEDERATION
AbstractThe method of obtaining the private analytical solution of system of the nonlinear differential equations in private derivatives for calculation the stress state thin-walled beams with rectangular cross section is offered. With use of the semi-return method of Saint-Venant the analytical solution which will be agreed with known to the expressions received on dependences of the theory of plates and shells is constructed.
The comparative analysis of results received by finite elements method in Ansys and the offered method showed good convergence, allowed to reveal features of a stress state of beams at pure bend, and also to specify scopes of various types of finite elements.
Received: December 27, 2016
Revised: January 29, 2017
Published: February 28, 2017
AMS Classification, Key Words
AMS Subject Classification: 60Kxx, 81Sxx
Key Words and Phrases: beam, not axisymmetric cross section, thin-walled elements, plate, stress and deformed state, partial differential equation, method, semi-return method of Saint-Venant, analytical solution
Download SectionDownload paper from here.
You will need Adobe Acrobat reader. For more information and free download of the reader, see the Adobe Acrobat website.
- V.I. Feodosyev, Strength of materials, Moscow, MGTU (1999).
- V.I. Feodosyev, Selected problems and questions on strength of materials, Moscow, Nauka (1967).
- L.V. Agamirov, Strength of materials, Moscow, Astrel (2003).
- V.Z. Vlasov, Selected Works, Vol. 2: Thin elastic rods. Principles of general technical theory of shells, Moscow, USSR AS Press (1963).
- A.R. Rzhanicyn, Structural mechanics, Moscow, Higher School (1982).
- D.V. Bychkov, Structural Mechanics core thin-walled structures, Moscow, Gosstrojizdat (1962).
- V.V. Novozhilov, K.F. Chernykh, E.I. Mikhaylovskiy, Linear theory of thin shells, Saint-Petersburg, Saint-Petersburg University Press (2010).
- S.P. Timoshenko, S. Voynovskiy-Kriger, Plates and shells, Moscow, URSS Press (2009).
- V.I. Myachenkov, I.V. Grigoriev, Calculation of composite shell designs on a computer, Moscow, Mashinostroenie (1981).
- A.S. Volmir, Flexible plates and shells, Moscow (1956).
- D. Kecman, Bending collapse of rectangular and square section tubes. International Journal of Mechanical Sciences, 25 (1983), 623-636.
- P.F. Papkovich, Theory of elasticity, Moscow, GIOP Publ. (1939).
- S.P. Timoshenko, J. Gudyer, Theory of elasticity, Moscow, Nauka (1979).
- V. Parton, P.I. Perlin, Methods of Mathematical Theory of Elasticity, Moscow, Nauka (1981).
- A.V. Aleksandrov, Fundamentals of the theory of elasticity and plasticity, Moscow, (1990).
- P.N. Silchenko, I.V. Kudryavtsev, M.M. Mihnev, O.B. Gocelyuk, Some approaches to preparation of differential equations solutions for the element waveguide channel spacecraft, Vestnik NIYAU MIFI, 4 (2015), 19-24.
- Ansys Help Release 14.5, Theory Reference, Element Library (2014).
- M.P. Galanin, Methods of mathematical models numerical analysis, Moscow, Bauman MGTU (2012).
How to Cite?DOI: 10.12732/ijpam.v113i1.14 How to cite this paper?
Source: International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics
ISSN printed version: 1311-8080
ISSN on-line version: 1314-3395
Pages: 151 - 165
Google Scholar; DOI (International DOI Foundation); WorldCAT.
This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution International License (CC BY).