IJPAM: Volume 113, No. 2 (2017)
Department of Mathematics
Bharathi Women's College
strong arcs, strong arcs, and arcs. is obtained using concept of strong adjacency.
Received: January 15, 2017
Revised: February 27, 2017
Published: March 19, 2017
Editorial: March 25, 2017: Editorial typo in name of the first author. Changed from "R.K. Kishore Kumar" to "P.K. Kishore Kumar". Original pdf file is available here..
AMS Subject Classification: 05C72
Key Words and Phrases: -fuzzy coloring,Strength of connectedness,strong arc,strong arc and arc.
You will need Adobe Acrobat reader. For more information and free download of the reader, see the Adobe Acrobat website.
- J.N. Mordeson, C.S. Peng, Operations on fuzzy graphs, Information Sciences, (1994), 159-170, Article ID: 1016.
- Rakesh Jaiswal and Shweta Rai, Application of fuzzy graph coloring in traffic light problem, International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology, 5 (2016), 6950-6955, Article ID: 15680.
- S. Lavanya and R. Sattanathan, Fuzzy total coloring of fuzzy graphs, International Journal of Information Technology and Knowledge Management, 2, No. 1 (1998), 37-39.
- Ch. Eslahchi and B.N. Onagh, Vertex strength of fuzzy graph, Hindawi Publishing Corporation (2006), Article ID: 43614.
- M. Sunil, M.S. Sunitha, Types of arcs in a fuzzy graph, Information Sciences (2009), 1760-1768, Article ID: 1016.
Source: International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics
ISSN printed version: 1311-8080
ISSN on-line version: 1314-3395
Pages: 369 - 376