IJPAM: Volume 113, No. 2 (2017)
OF A RING ALONG AN IDEAL , El Mehdi Bouba, Khalid Louartiti
Faculty of Science
Moulay Ismail University
Box 11201, Zitoune, Meknes, MOROCCO
Faculty of Science
University Hassan II
Ben M'SIK, Box 7955, Sidi Othmam, Casablanca, MOROCCO
be commutative ring and let be an ideal of . The amalgamated duplication of along is subring of given by . In this paper, we characterize the amalgamated duplication of a ring along an ideal to be self -injective provided is finitely generated. Hence, we deduce a characterization of this construction to be -ring, and to be quasi-Frobenius ring.
Received: October 11, 2016
Revised: December 28, 2016
Published: March 19, 2017
AMS Subject Classification: 13D05, 13D07
Key Words and Phrases: amalgamated duplication of a ring along an ideal, FP-injective dimension.
You will need Adobe Acrobat reader. For more information and free download of the reader, see the Adobe Acrobat website.
- D. Bennis, N. Mahdou, K. Ouarghi, Rings over which all modules are strongly Gorenstein projective, Rocky MT J Math, 40, No. 3 (2010), 749-759.
- C. Chhiti, N. Mahdou, M. Tamekkante, Self injective amalgamated duplication along an ideal, J Algebra Appl, 12 (2013), 1350033, doi: https://doi.org/10.1142/S0219498813500333.
- F. Couchot, Weak dimension of FP-injective modules over chain rings, Comm Algebra, 44 (2016), 381-389.
- M. D'Anna, A construction of Gorenstein rings, J. Algebra, 306, No. 2 (2006), 507-519.
- M. D'Anna, M. Fontana, The amalgamated duplication of a ring along a multiplicative-canonical ideal, Ark. Mat., 45, No. 2 (2007), 241-252.
- M. D'Anna, M. Fontana, An amalgamated duplication of a ring along an ideal: The basic properties, J. Algebra Appl., 6, No. 3 (2007), 443-459.
- N. Ding, J. Chen, The flat dimensions of injective modules, J. Manuscripta Math., 78 (1993), 165-177.
- E. Enochs, O. Jenda, B. Torrecillas, Gorenstein flat modules, Nanjing Daxue Xuebao Shuxue Bannian Kan, 10 (1993), 1-9.
- S. Glaz, Commutative Coherent Rings, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1989.
- K.A. Ismaili, N. Mahdou, Coherence in amalgamated algebra along an ideal, Bull Iranian Math Soc, 41, No. 3 (2015), 625-632.
- N. Mahdou, M. Tamekkante, S. Yassemi, On (strongly) gorenstein von neumann regular rings, Commun. Algebra, 39 (2011), 3242-3252.
- W.K. Nicholson, M.F. Yousif, Quasi-Frobenius Rings, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 2003.
- J.J. Rotman, An Introduction to Homological Algebra, Springer Science & Business Media, New York, 2008.
Source: International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics
ISSN printed version: 1311-8080
ISSN on-line version: 1314-3395
Pages: 235 - 240