IJPAM: Volume 113, No. 2 (2017)
IN IDEAL TOPOLOGICAL SPACES , Fİkret Kuyucu, Selahattİn Kilinç
Department of Mathematics
Faculty of Science and Literature
75494 street. Akgul 15 No: 2, Adana, TURKEY
continuity. We introduce the notions continuity, continuity, continuity. In this paper, we investigate relations among continuous function, continuous function and these new continuous function.
Received: November 5, 2016
Revised: January 9, 2017
Published: March 19, 2017
AMS Subject Classification: 54C05, 54C08, 54C10, 54E52
Key Words and Phrases: continuous function, continuous function, continuous function, continuous function, continuous function.
You will need Adobe Acrobat reader. For more information and free download of the reader, see the Adobe Acrobat website.
- A. Açıkgöz, T.Noiri and Ş. Yüksel, A decomposition of continuity in ideal topological spaces, Acta Math. Hungar., 105, No. 4 (2004), 285-289.
- A. Özkurt, Some generalizations of local continuity im ideal topological spaces, Scientific Studies and Research Series Mathematics and Informatics, 24, No. 1 (2014) 75-80.
- D. Jankovic and T.R. Hamlett, New topologies from old via ideals, Amer. Math. Monthly, 97 (1990), 295-310.
- E. Hayashi, Topologies defined by local properties, Math. Ann., 156 (1964), 205-215.
- K. Kuratowski, Topology, New York, Academic Press, 1966.
- M.E. Abd El-Monsef, E.F. Lashien and A.A. Nasef, On open sets and continuous functions, Kyungpook Math. J., 32, No. 1 (1992), 21-30.
- N. Levine, A decomposition of continuity in topological spaces, Amer. Math. Montly., 68 (1961), 44-46.
- S. Fomin, Extensions of topological spaces, Ann. of Math., 44 (1943), 471-480.
- R. Vaidyanathaswamy, The localisation theory in set topology, Proc. Indian Acad. Sci., 20 (1945), 51-61.
Source: International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics
ISSN printed version: 1311-8080
ISSN on-line version: 1314-3395
Pages: 291 - 297
CONTINUOUS FUNCTIONS IN IDEAL TOPOLOGICAL SPACES%22&as_occt=any&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&as_publication=&as_ylo=&as_yhi=&as_sdtAAP=1&as_sdtp=1" title="Click to search Google Scholar for this entry" rel="nofollow">Google Scholar; DOI (International DOI Foundation); WorldCAT.