IJPAM: Volume 113, No. 3 (2017)
OF SLOW GROWTH , Chen Qing
College of Mathematics and Information Science
Jiangxi Normal University
Nanchang, Jiangxi, P.R. CHINA
, Hardy spaces, Bergman spaces), the coefficient characterization of generalized type of Taylor entire function of slow growth has been obtained in terms of the approximation errors.
Received: September 25, 2016
Revised: December 25, 2016
Published: March 28, 2017
AMS Subject Classification: 30B50
Key Words and Phrases: Taylor entire function, generalized order, generalized type, approximation error.
You will need Adobe Acrobat reader. For more information and free download of the reader, see the Adobe Acrobat website.
- S.M. Shah, Polynomial approximation of an entire function and generalized orders, Journal of approximation theory, 4 (1977) 315-324,doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/0021-9045(77)90095-8.
- S.K. Bajpai, G.P. Kapoor, and O.P. Juneja, On entire function of fast growth, Transactions of the american mathematical society, 203 (1975) 275-297, doi: https://doi.org/10.1090/S0002-9947-1975-0372200-0.
- G.P. Kapoor, A. Nautiyal, Polynomial approximation of an entire function of slow growth, Journal of approximation theory, 32 (1981) 64-75, doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/0021-9045(81)90022-8.
- A. Nautiyal, G.P. Kapoor, On the generalized orders of an entire function of slow growth, Indian journal of pure and applied mathematics, 11 (1982) 1246-1252.
- R. Ganti, G.S. Srivastava, Approxiamtion of entire function of slow growth, General mathematics, 14 (2006) 59-76.
- S.B. Vakarchuk, S.I. Zhir, On some problem of polynomial approximation of entire transcendental function, Ukrainian mathematical journal, 9 (2002) 1393-1401, doi: https://doi.org/10.1023/A:1023407416027.
- M.I. Gvaradze, On the class of spaces of analytic functions. Matematicheskie zametki, 2 (1977), 141-150. doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02320544.
- S.B. Vakarchuk, On the best polynomial approximation in some Banach spaces for functions analytical in the unit disc, Mathematical notes, 4 (1994) 338-343, doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02112471.
- Y.Y. Kong , H.L. Gan, On orders and types of Dirichlet series of slow growth, Turkish journal of mathematics, 1 (2010) 1-11, doi: https://doi.org/10.3906/mat-0810-17.
Source: International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics
ISSN printed version: 1311-8080
ISSN on-line version: 1314-3395
Pages: 399 - 413