IJPAM: Volume 113, No. 5 (2017)
OF THE GLACIATION PROCESS , G.V. Krivovichev,
G.I. Kurbatova, S.A. Mikheev
Faculty of Applied Mathematics and Control Processes
Saint-Petersburg State University
7/9 Universitetskaya nab., Saint Petersburg
199034, RUSSIAN FEDERATION
Received: December 6, 2016
Revised: March 7, 2017
Published: April 1, 2017
AMS Subject Classification: 35K05, 35K61, 35K60, 65M06, 65Z05.
Key Words and Phrases: Glaciation, modelling, Stefan problem.
You will need Adobe Acrobat reader. For more information and free download of the reader, see the Adobe Acrobat website.
- A. A. Samarskii, P. N. Vabishevich, Computational Heat Transfer, Wiley, New York, (1995).
- J. Douglas and T. M. Gallie T., On the numerical integration of a parabolic differential equations subject to a moving boundary condition, Duke Mathematical Journal, 44 (1955) 557-572, doi: https://doi.org/10.1215/S0012-7094-55-02262-6.
- F. P. Vasilev, On finite difference methods for the solution of Stefan's single-phase problem, USSR Computational Mathematics and Mathematical Physics, 3 (1963) 861-873.
- W. D. Murray and F. Landis, Numerical and machine solutions of transient heat-conduction problems including melting or freezing, Journal of Heat Transfer, 81 (1959) 106-112.
- B. M. Budak and A. B. Uspenskii, A difference method with front straightening for solving Stefan-type problems, USSR Computational Mathematics and Mathematical Physics, 9 (1969) 83-103.
- J. Crank, Free and Moving Boundary Problems, Clarendon Press, Oxford, (1984).
- L. Salvatori, N. Tosi, Stefan problem through extended finite elements: review and further investigations, Algorithms, 2 (2009) 1177-1220, doi: https://doi.org/10.3390/a2031177.
- A. A. Samarskii and B. D. Moiseyenko, An economic continuous calculation scheme for the Stefan multidimensional problems, USSR Computational Mathematics and Mathematical Physics, 5 (1965) 43-58.
- B. M. Budak, E. N. Sobol'eva and A. B. Uspenskii, A difference method with coefficient smoothing for the solution of Stefan problems, USSR Computational Mathematics and Mathematical Physics, 5 (1969) 59-76.
- C. R. Swaminathan and V. R. Voller, A general enthalpy method for modeling solidification processes, Metall. Trans. B, 23 (1992) 651-664, doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02649725.
- N. N. Ermolaeva and G. I. Kurbatova, The models of heat transfer in a sea gas-pipeline at the glaciation, Proc. 2015 Int. Conf. on Mechanics -- Seventh Polyakhov's Reading, (2015) art. no. 7106725, doi: https://doi.org/10.1109/POLYAKHOV.2015.7106725.
Source: International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics
ISSN printed version: 1311-8080
ISSN on-line version: 1314-3395
Pages: 609 - 616