IJPAM: Volume 114, No. 2 (2017)
IN FACES DEVELOPING STEEP COAL SEAMS , Marat L. Rudakov, Mariia A. Korobitcyna
Industrial Safety Department
199106, 21 Line Vassilievsky Isl.,
Saint Petersburg, RUSSIAN FEDERATION
Received: April 4, 2017
Revised: April 24, 2017
Published: May 8, 2017
AMS Subject Classification: 03C01, 53B02, 34A01
Key Words and Phrases: mine, steep seams, longwall face, coal, temperature, temperature conditions, prediction methods, the coefficient of nonstationary heat exchange
You will need Adobe Acrobat reader. For more information and free download of the reader, see the Adobe Acrobat website.
- V.A. Cousin, A.Velichko, N.N. Hohotova, Common Methodology for Predicting Temperature Conditions in Coal Mines, MakNII, Makeyevka-Donbass, (1979), 196.
- A.N.Shcherban, Mine Cooling Guide, China Coal Industry Publishing House, China, Beijing, (1982).
- Zhu Shuai, ShiyueWu, Cheng Jianwei, Li Siyuan, Li Mingming, An Underground Air-Route Temperature Prediction Model for Ultra-Deep Coal Mines, Minerals, 5, (2015), 527-545.
- A. Martynov, N. Maleyev, A. Yakovenko, Software for Thermal Calculation to Plan Control Measures Against High Air Temperature in Deep Mines; Mining Information and Analytical Bulletin (Scientific and Technical Journal), Russia, 10, (2015), 228-237.
- Qin Yueping, Kong Song, Liu Wei, Jiang Zhenjun, Wu Jiansong, Calculation of the Chilling Requirement for Air Conditioning in the Excavation Roadway, Journal of Engineering Science and Technology Review, 8 (3), (2015), 91-97.
- V. Alabyev, A. Yakovenko, Underground Mining Refrigerating Complex of 1MW Capacity, Food Production Technologies and Equipment: Collection of Scientific Papers, Donetsk: DonDUET, 11, (2004), 42-50.
- V.Alabyev, A. Yakovenko, A. Klimov, Acceptance Test Results for the Mobile Mine Air Conditioner KPSh 300 Prototype, Means for Creating Safe and Healthy Working Conditions in Coal Mines: Collection of Scientific Papers. Makeyevka: MakNII, Ukraine, 20, (2008), 99-109.
- Products and services, https://www.wat-klima.com/en/products-services-23.html.
- Mine cooling system. Technical information, https://www.siemag-tecberg.com/cms/upload/downloads/en/TI_19_Mine-Cooling-System_e.pdf.
- A.V. Lykov, Thermal conductivity theory, Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow, (1967), 600.
- S.S. Kutateladze, Basics of thermal conductivity theory, Nauka, Moscow-Novosibirsk, (1970), 658.
- I.E. Bolbat, A.F. Voziyanov, V.F. Butt et al., Research of coal velocity in the mining faces of steep benches, Issues of ventilation and safety in coal mines: A Book, Part 2, Donbass, Donetsk, (1970).
- G.A. Pozdnyakov, N.I. Zhilyaev, I.N. Bokaev, S.N. Aleksandrov, Study of dust features of the mining faces of steep benches with hammer extraction, Gas dust and emission control in coal mines: A Book, Makeev State Research Institute, 8, Makeevka, (1972).
- Prediction and normalization of thermal conditions in coal mines: SOU-N 10.1.00174088.027-2011, Official view. Kiev, Ministry of Fuel and Energy of Ukraine, (2011), 188.
Source: International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics
ISSN printed version: 1311-8080
ISSN on-line version: 1314-3395
Pages: 389 - 400