IJPAM: Volume 115, No. 1 (2017)
Image Processing and Intelligent Systems Laboratory
Graduate School of Advanced Imaging Science, Multimedia, and Film
Chung Ang University
Seoul 06974, REPUBLIC OF KOREA
School of Electrical Engineering
Seoul, REPUBLIC OF KOREA
. The first arose through one-dimensional dyadic wavelet sets having two components, is an uncountable family, while the second one arose through a special kind of MRA wavelet sets having three components, is a countable family.
Received: December 13, 2016
Revised: June 7, 2017
Published: June 29, 2017
AMS Subject Classification: 42C15, 42C40
Key Words and Phrases: -wavelets, non-MSF -wavelets, scaling sets, -wavelet sets
You will need Adobe Acrobat reader. For more information and free download of the reader, see the Adobe Acrobat website.
- L.W. Baggett, H.A. Medina, K.D. Merill, Generalized multiresolution analyses and a construction procedure for all wavelet sets in , J. Fourier Anal. Appl., 5 (1999), 563-573, doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/BF01257191.
- B. Behera, Non-MSF wavelets for the Hardy space , Bull. Polish Acad. Sci. Math., 52 (2004), 169-178, doi: https://doi.org/10.4064/ba52-2-7.
- M. Bownik, Z. Rzeszotnik, D. Speegle, A characterization of dimension functions of wavelets, Appl. Comput. Harmon. Anal., 10 (2001), 71-92, doi: https://doi.org/10.1006/acha.2000.0327. M. Bownik and D. Speegle, The wavelet dimension function for real dilations and dilations admitting non-MSF wavelets, Approximation Theory X: Wavelets, Splines and Applications, Vanderbilt Univ. Press (2002), 63-85.
- C.K. Chui, X. Shi, Orthonormal wavelets and tight frames with arbitrary real dilations, Appl. Comput. Harmon. Anal., 9 (2000), 243-264, doi: https://doi.org/10.1006/acha.2000.0316.
- X. Dai, D. Larson, D. Speegle, Wavelet sets in , J. Fourier Anal. Appl., 3 (1997), 451-456, doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02649106.
- X. Dai, D. Larson, D. Speegle, Wavelet sets in II, Contemp. Math., 3 (1997), 15-40.
- Y-H. Ha, H. Kang, J. Lee, J.K. Seo, Unimodular wavelets for and the Hardy space , Michigan Math. J., 41 (1994), 345-361, doi: https://doi.org/10.1307/mmj/1029005001.
- K.D. Merill, Simple wavelet sets for scalar dilations in , Representations, Wavelets and Frames: A celebration of the mathematical work of Lawrence W. Baggett, Birkhäuser, Boston (2009), 177-192, doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-8176-4683-7_9.
- N.K. Shukla, On Multiresolution Analysis, D. Phil. Thesis, University of Allahabad, 2010.
- A. Vyas, Construction of non-MSF non-MRA wavelets for and from MSF wavelets, Bull. Polish Acad. Sci. Math., 57 (2009), 33-40, doi: https://doi.org/10.4064/ba57-1-4.
- A. Vyas, R. Dubey, Non-MSF wavelets from six interval MSF wavelets, Int. J. Wavelets Multiresolut. Inf. Process., 9(3) (2011), 375-385, doi: https://doi.org/10.1142/S021969131100416X.
- A. Vyas, R. Dubey, Wavelet sets accumulating at the origin, Real Anal. Exchange, 35(2) (2010), 463-478, doi: https://doi.org/10.14321/realanalexch.35.2.0463.
Source: International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics
ISSN printed version: 1311-8080
ISSN on-line version: 1314-3395
Pages: 1 - 12