IJPAM: Volume 115, No. 3 (2017)
IN TEACHING COMPLEX ANALYSIS , Bakhytkul Kaskatayeva,
A.U. Dauletkulova, Alma Bekbolganova, Zauresh Toleukhanova
Department of Informatics and Informatization of Education
Kazakh National University named after Abai
Dostyk Ave. 13, Almaty, 050010, KAZAKHSTAN
Department of Mathematics
Kazakh State Women's Teacher Training University
99 Aiteke bi Street, Almaty, 050006, KAZAHSTAN
Received: May 29, 2017
Revised: July 2, 2017
Published: July 27, 2017
AMS Subject Classification: 00A73, 97D50, 68Q10
Key Words and Phrases: interactive model, problem and heuristic methods, university education
You will need Adobe Acrobat reader. For more information and free download of the reader, see the Adobe Acrobat website.
- E.B. Aleksandrova, E.A. Sventsitskaya, Complex variable theory, SPb, publishing office of Herzen University (2006).
- A.I. Markulevich, Complex numbers and conformal maps, Moscow (1960).
- G.I. Sarantsev, If we need interactive forms of teaching? Problems of modern mathematical education in higher educational institutions and schools of Russia: the interactive forms of students and pupils' teaching. Materials of 5th All-Russian scientific-methodological conference, Kirov: publishing office of VyatGGU (2012), 42-48.
- S.B. Stupina, Technologies of interactive teaching in higher school, Saratov, publishing center ``Nauka'' (2009).
- M.I. Shabunin, Y.V. Sidorov, Complex variable theory, Moscow (2016). https://fictionbook.ru/author/m_i_shabunin /teoriya_funkciyi_kompleksnogo_peremennogo/
- V.N. Sokolov, Pedagogical heuristics, Moscow, Aspekt-Press (1995).
- S.A. Makushkin, Evaluation system of quality of electronic educational publications and resources used in educational process organization, Materials of the Afanasiev Readings, Vol. 1, No. 14 (2016), 209-214.
Source: International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics
ISSN printed version: 1311-8080
ISSN on-line version: 1314-3395
Pages: 577 - 584