IJPAM: Volume 115, No. 3 (2017)
Department of Mathematics
Bharathi Women's College
Received: January 29, 2017
Revised: July 17, 2017
Published: July 27, 2017
AMS Subject Classification: 05C72, 03E72
Key Words and Phrases: fuzzy digraph , complement of fuzzy digraph , fuzzy digraph isomorphism
You will need Adobe Acrobat reader. For more information and free download of the reader, see the Adobe Acrobat website.
- Douglas B. West, Introduction to Graph Theory, Text book in Eastern Economy Edition, University of Illinois, (2014).
- Ch. Eslahchi, B. N. Onagh, Vertex strength of fuzzy graph, Hindawi Publishing Corporation, 2006 (1998), 1-9.
- S. Lavanya and R. Sattanathan, Fuzzy total coloring of fuzzy graphs, International Journal of Information Technology and Knowledge Management, 2 (1998), 37-39.
- J. N. Mordeson and C. S. Peng, Operations on fuzzy graphs, Information Sciences, 79 (1994), 159-170.
- Mourad Oqla Massa'deh and Abd Al Karim Baareh, Some contribution on Isomorphic fuzzy graphs, Advances and Applications in Discrete Mathematics, 11 (2013), 199 - 206.
- A. Nagoor Gani and J. Malarvizhi, Isomorphism on fuzzy graphs, International Journal of Computational and Mathematical Sciences, 2 (2008), 200-206.
- G. Nirmala and M. Sheela, Domination in Fuzzy Digraphs, Aryabhatta Journal of Mathematics and informatics, 5 (2013), 275 - 278.
- L. A. Zadeh, Fuzzy sets, Information and Control, 8 (1965), 338-353.
- L. A. Zadeh, The concept of a linguistic variable and its application to approximate reasoning-I, Information Sciences, 8 (1975), 199-249.
Source: International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics
ISSN printed version: 1311-8080
ISSN on-line version: 1314-3395
Pages: 599 - 606