IJPAM: Volume 115, No. 3 (2017)
-WEAKLY -CLOSED SETS IN -SPACES , Won Keun Min
Department of Mathematics
Yongin, 17058, KOREA
Department of Mathematics
Kangwon National University
Chuncheon, 24341, KOREA
--open sets and -weakly -closed sets in -spaces, and to study properties of them. In particular, the relationships among weakly -closed sets, -weakly -closed sets and -weakly -closed sets are investigated.
Received: February 24, 2017
Revised: June 15, 2017
Published: July 27, 2017
AMS Subject Classification: 54A05, 54B10, 54C10, 54D30
Key Words and Phrases: --open, -closed, weakly -closed, -weakly -closed, -weakly -closed
You will need Adobe Acrobat reader. For more information and free download of the reader, see the Adobe Acrobat website.
- Á. Csázár, Generalized Topology, Generalized Continuity, Acta Math. Hungar., 96 (2002), 351-357.
- D.C. Kent, W.K. Min, Neighborhood Spaces, International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences, 32, No. 7 (2002), 387-399.
- N. Levine, Generalized closed sets in topology, Rend. Cir. Mat. Palermo, 19 (1970), 89-96.
- N. Levine, Semi-open sets and semi-continuity in topological spaces, Ams. Math. Monthly, 70 (1963), 36-41.
- H. Maki, On generalizing semi-open and preopen sets, In: Report for Meeting on Topological Spaces Theory and its Applications, August 1996, Yatsushiro College of Technology, 13-18.
- A.S. Mashhour, M.E. Abd El-Monsef, S.N. El-Deeb, On precontinuous and weak precontinuous mappings, Proc. Math. and Phys. Soc. Egypt, 53 (1982), 47-53.
- W.K. Min, On Weak Neighborhood Systems and Spaces, Acta Math. Hungar., 121, No. 3 (2008), 283-292.
- W.K. Min, Y.K. Kim, On weak structures and -spaces, Far East Journal of Mathematical Sciences, 97, No. 5 (2015), 549-561.
- W.K. Min, Y.K. Kim, On generalized -closed sets in -spaces, International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, 110, No. 2 (2016), 327-335.
- W.K. Min, Y.K. Kim, -preopen sets and -precontinuity in weak spaces, International Journal of Mathematical Analysis, 10, No. 21 (2016), 1009-1017.
- W.K. Min, Y.K. Kim, -semiopen sets and -semicontinuity in weak spaces, International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, 110, No. 1 (2016), 49-56.
- W.K. Min, Y.K. Kim, On -open sets and -regular open sets in weak spaces, Far East Journal of Mathematical Sciences, 100, No. 12 (2016), 1997-2006.
- W.K. Min, On weakly -closed sets in -spaces, International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, 112, No. 2 (2017), 437-442.
- W.K. Min, On -weakly -closed sets in -spaces, Submitted.
- O. Njastad, On some classes of nearly open sets, Pacific Journal of Mathematics, 15, No. 3 (1964), 961-970.
- F. Siwiec, On Defining a Space by a Weak Base, Pacific Journal of Mathematics, 52, No. 1 (1974), 351-357.
Source: International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics
ISSN printed version: 1311-8080
ISSN on-line version: 1314-3395
Pages: 517 - 527
--OPEN SETS AND -WEAKLY -CLOSED SETS IN -SPACES%22&as_occt=any&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&as_publication=&as_ylo=&as_yhi=&as_sdtAAP=1&as_sdtp=1" title="Click to search Google Scholar for this entry" rel="nofollow">Google Scholar; DOI (International DOI Foundation); WorldCAT.