IJPAM: Volume 115, No. 3 (2017)
ON BANACH WEIGHTED HARDY SPACES , Bahmann Yousefi
Department of Mathematics
Payame Noor University
P.O. Box: 19395-3697, Tehran, IRAN
Received: March 27, 2017
Revised: July 3, 2017
Published: July 27, 2017
AMS Subject Classification: 47B37, 47A16
Key Words and Phrases: numerical range, composition operator, compact operator, weak topology
You will need Adobe Acrobat reader. For more information and free download of the reader, see the Adobe Acrobat website.
- P.S. Bourdon, J. H. Shapiro, When is zero in the numerical range of a composition operators?, Integer. Equ. Oper. Theory, 44 (2002), 410-441.
- B.D. MacCluer, X. Zong, N. Zorboska, Composition operators on small weighted Hardy spaces, Illinois Journal of Mathematics, 40 (4) (1996), 662-677.
- B. Yousefi, On the space , Rendiconti Del Circolo Mathmatico Di Palermo, Serie II, Tomo XILX (2000), 115-120.
- B. Yousefi, Bounded analytic structure of the Banach space of formal power series, Rendiconti Del Circolo Matematico Di Palermo, Serie II, Tomo LI (2002), 403-410.
- B. Yousefi, S. Jahedi, Composition operators on Banach spaces of formal power series, Bollettino Della Unione Matematica Italiano, 8 (6-B) (2003), 481-487.
- B. Yousefi, A. I. Kashkuli, Cyclicity and unicellularity of the differentiation operator on Banach spaces of formal power series, Mathematical Proceedings of the Royal Irish Academy, 105A (1) (20050, 1-7.
- B. Yousefi, Sh. Khoshdel, Reflexivity of powers of the multiplication operator on special function spaces, Acta Mathematica Scientia, 32B (6) (2012), 2279-2284.
Source: International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics
ISSN printed version: 1311-8080
ISSN on-line version: 1314-3395
Pages: 533 - 537