IJPAM: Volume 115, No. 3 (2017)
FUZZY INTEGRO-DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS , S. Narayanamoorthy
Department of Mathematics
Coimbatore, 641046, Tamil Nadu, INDIA
Received: April 29, 2017
Revised: June 20, 2017
Published: July 27, 2017
AMS Subject Classification: 03B52, 45B02
Key Words and Phrases: fuzzy integro-differential equation, homotopy perturbation method, accelerating parameter, approximate solution
You will need Adobe Acrobat reader. For more information and free download of the reader, see the Adobe Acrobat website.
- T. Allahviranloo, S. Abbasbandy and S. Hashemzehi, Approximating the solution of the linear and nonlinear fuzzy Volterra integrodifferential equations using expansion method, Abstract and Applied Analysis, Article ID 713892, 2014 (2014), 1-7.
- D. Dubois and H. Prade, Towards fuzzy differential calculus, Fuzzy Sets and Systems, 8 (1982), 1-7.
- O. Ghasemi, M. Tavassoli Kajani and E. Babolian, Application of He's homotopy perturbation method to nonlinear integro-differential equations, Applied Mathematics and Computation, 188 (2007), 538-548.
- R. Goetschel, W. Voxman, Elementary fuzzy calculus, Fuzzy Sets and Systems, 18 (1986), 31-43.
- J. H. He, Homotopy perturbation technique, Comput Methods Appl Mech Engrg, 178 (1999), 257-262.
- J. H. He, A coupling method of a homotopy technique and a perturbation technique for non-linear problems, International Journal of Non-Linear Mechanics, 35 (2000), 37-43.
- O. Kaleva, Fuzzy differential equations, Fuzzy Sets and Systems, 24, No. 2 (1987), 301- 317.
- S. Narayanamoorthy and S. P. Sathiyapriya, Homotopy perturbation method: a versatile tool to evaluate linear and nonlinear fuzzy Volterra integral equations of the second kind, SpringerPlus, 5, 387 (2016), 1-16, doi: https://doi.org/10.1186/s40064-016-2038-3.
- S. Narayanamoorthy and S. P. Sathiyapriya, A pertinent approach to solve nonlinear fuzzy integro-differential equations, SpringerPlus, 5:449 (2016), 1-17, doi: https://doi.org/10. 1186/s4006401620454.
- J. Saberi-Nadjafi and A. Ghorbani, He’s homotopy perturbation method: An effective tool for solving integral and integro-differential equations, Computers and Mathematics with Appications, 58 (2009), 2379-2390.
- L. A. Zadeh, Fuzzy Sets, Information and Control, 8 (1965), 338-353.
Source: International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics
ISSN printed version: 1311-8080
ISSN on-line version: 1314-3395
Pages: 539 - 548