IJPAM: Volume 116, No. 2 (2017)
Department of Mathematics
Rajalakshmi Engineering College, Thandalam
Chennai, 602 105, Tamil Nadu, INDIA
Department of Mathematics
Research and Development Centre
Coimbatore, 641 046, Tamil Nadu, INDIA
Published: October 7, 2017
AMS Subject Classification: 11T71, 14G50, 68P25, 68R01, 94A60
Key Words and Phrases: Vinogradov's theorem, Chen's theorem, RSA algorithm, Pseudo inverse
You will need Adobe Acrobat reader. For more information and free download of the reader, see the Adobe Acrobat website.
- Man Young Rhee, Cryptography and Secure Communications, McGraw-Hill Series on Computer Communications, Singapore (1994).
- M. Eisenberg Hill ciphers and Modular Linear Algebra, Mimeographed Notes, University of Massachusetts, USA (1998).
- I.A. Ismail, M. Amin and H. Diab, How to repair the Hill cipher, Journal of Zhejiang University Science, 7, No. 12 (1998), 2022-2030.
- S. Lester Hill, Cryptography in an algebraic alphabet, The American Mathematical Monthly, 36 No. 6 (1929), 306-312.
- M.K. Viswanath and M. Ranjithkumar, A secure cryptosystem using the decimal expansion of an Irrational number, Applied Mathematical Sciences, 9, No. 106 (2015), 5293-5303.
- J.R. Chen, On the representation of a large even integer as the sum of a prime and the product of atmost two primes, Kexue Tongbao (Chinese), 17 (1966), 365-386.
- J.R. Chen, On the representation of a large even integer as the sum of a prime and the product of atmost two primes, Sci. Sinica, 16 (1973), 157-176.
- I.M. Vinogradov, The representation of an odd number as a sum of three primes, Dokl. Akad. Nauk. SSSR, 16 (1937), 139-142.
- R.L. Rivest, A. Shamir and L. Adleman, A method for obtaining digital signatures and public key cryptosystems, Communications of the ACM, 21, No. 2 (1978), 120-126.
- A.J. Menezes , P.C. Van Oorchot and S.A. Vanstone Handbook of Applied Cryptography, CRC Press, USA (2000).
- Neal Koblitz, A course in Number Theory and Cryptography, Springer, USA (1994).
- T.L. Boullion and P.L. Odell, Generalized Inverse Matrices, Wiley, New York (1971).
- R. Penrose, A generalized Inverse for matrices, Pvoc. Cambridge Phil. SOC, 51 (1955), 406-413.
- Predrag Stanimirovic and Miomir Stankovic, Determinants of rectangular matrices and Moore-Penrose inverse, Novi sad J.Math., 27, No. 1 (1997), 53-69.
- J. Pintz and I.Z. Puzsa, On Linnik's approximation to Goldbach's problem, I. Acta Arithmatica, 109, No. 2 (2003), 169-194.
- M.K. Viswanath and M. Ranjithkumar, A Public Key Cryptosystem Using Hill’s Cipher, Journal of Discrete Mathematical Sciences and Cryptography, 18, No. 1-2 (2015), 129-138.
Source: International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics
ISSN printed version: 1311-8080
ISSN on-line version: 1314-3395
Pages: 403 - 413