IJPAM: Volume 116, No. 2 (2017)
Department of Mathematics
Pioneer Kumaraswamy College
Nagercoil, 629 003, INDIA
Department of Mathematics
Agasteeswaram, 629 701, INDIA
is said to be a of if is isomorphic to , where is the graph obtained from by deleting all edges of incident to and adding all edges incident to which are not in . Duplication of a vertex of graph produces a new graph by adding a new vertex such that . In other words a vertex is said to be duplication of if all the vertices which are adjacent to in are also adjacent to in . A vertex is called a of a graph if the resultant graph obtained after duplication of has as a self vertex switching. In this paper, we give some properties of duplication self vertex switching.
Published: October 7, 2017
AMS Subject Classification: 05C60
Key Words and Phrases: switching, self vertex switching, duplication self vertex switching,
You will need Adobe Acrobat reader. For more information and free download of the reader, see the Adobe Acrobat website.
- C. Jayasekaran, Graphs with a given number of self vertex switchings, International Journal of Algorithms, Computing and Mathematics, 3, No. 3 (2010), 27-36.
- C. Jayasekaran, Self vertex switchings of connected unicyclic graphs, Journal of Discrete Mathematical Sciences and Cryptography, 15, No. 6 (2012), 377-388.
- C. Jayasekaran, Self vertex switchings of trees, Ars Combinatoria, 127(2016), pp. 33-43.
- C. Jayasekaran, Self vertex switchings of disconnected unicyclic graphs, Ars Combinatoria, 129(2016), pp. 51-63.
- C. Jayasekaran, V. Prabavathy, A characterisation of duplication self vertex switching in graphs, To Appear.
- C. Jayasekaran, V. Prabavathy, Duplication self vertex switching in some graphs, To Appear.
- J. Lauri, Pseudosimilarity in graphs - a survey, Ars Combinatoria, 46 (1997), 77-95.
- J.J. Seidel, A survey of two graphs, in Proceedings of the Inter National Coll. Theorie combinatorie (Rome 1973), Tomo I, Acca. Naz. Lincei, (1976), pp. 481- 511.
- R. Stanley, Reconstruction from vertex switching, J. Combi. Theory. Series B, Vol. 38 (1985), pp. 38-142.
- V. Vilfred, J. Paulraj Joseph, C. Jeyasekaran, Branches and Joints in the study of self switching of graphs, The Journal of Combinatorial Mathematics and combinatorial Computing, 67(2008) 111-122.
- V. Vilfred, C. Jayasekaran, Interchange similar self vertex switchings in graphs, Journal of Discrete Mathematical Sciences and Cryptography, Vol. 12 (2009), No. 4, pp. 467- 480.
Source: International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics
ISSN printed version: 1311-8080
ISSN on-line version: 1314-3395
Pages: 427 - 435