IJPAM: Volume 116, No. 3 (2017)
IN PROBABILITY SPACES , Rakesh Kumar, Priyanka Kakkar
Department of Mathematics
Guru Nanak Dev University
Amritsar, 143005, INDIA
Published: October 26, 2017
AMS Subject Classification: 94A15, 94A17
Key Words and Phrases: probability distributions, weighted divergence, continuous function, convex function, permutationally symmetric function
You will need Adobe Acrobat reader. For more information and free download of the reader, see the Adobe Acrobat website.
- A. Renyi, On measures of entropy and information, In: Proceedings 4-th Berkeley Symposium on Mathematical Statistics and Probability, 1 (1961), 547-561.
- C. Ferreri, Hypoentropy and related heterogeneity divergence measures, Statistica, 40 (1980), 155-168.
- J.H. Havrda and F. Charvat, Quantification methods of classification process: Concept of structural:-entropy, Kybernetika, 3 (1967), 30-35.
- J.N. Kapur, Measures of Information and their Applications, Wiley Eastern, New York, 1994.
- O. Parkash and Mukesh, Two new symmetric divergence measures and information inequalities, International Journal of Mathematics and Applications, 4 (2011), 165-179.
- O. Parkash and Mukesh, Contribution of maximum entropy principle in the field of queueing theory, Communications in Statistics-Theory and Methods, 45, No. 12 (2015), 3464-3472.
- S. Guiasu, Weighted entropy, Reports on Mathematical Physics, 2 (1971), 165-171.
- S. Kullback and R.A. Leibler, On information and sufficiency, Annals of Mathematical Statistics, 22 (1951), 79-86.
Source: International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics
ISSN printed version: 1311-8080
ISSN on-line version: 1314-3395
Pages: 643 - 653