IJPAM: Volume 116, No. 3 (2017)
OF INTERACTING WITH MOBILE LOAD , Elena L. Kuznetsova,
Alexander L. Medvedskiy, Lev N. Rabinskiy
Department of Material Sciences
Moscow Aviation Institute
National Research University
125993, 4 Volokolamskoe shosse, Moscow, RUSSIAN FEDERATION
Published: October 26, 2017
AMS Subject Classification: 03C15, 68P01
Key Words and Phrases: shell conduit, discrete arrangement of ribs, movable radial load, quasistatic solution, critical speed
You will need Adobe Acrobat reader. For more information and free download of the reader, see the Adobe Acrobat website.
- A.S. Volmir, Nonlinear dynamics of plates and shells, Nauka, Moscow, (1972), 431.
- Yu.G. Konoplev, R.S. Yakushev, Lectures on the dynamics of structures with moving loads, Otechestvo, Kazan, (2003), 208.
- V.A. Zarutskii, The theory and methods of the stress – strain analysis of ribbed shells, International Applied Mechanics, Vol. 36, No 10, (2011), 1259–1283.
- S. Milewski, Selected computational aspects of the meshless finite difference method, Numerical Algorithms, Vol. 63, No. 1, (2013), 107–126. doi:10.1007/s11075-012-9614-6.
- V.V. Karpov, Strength and Stability of Stiffened Shells of Revolution, in 2 parts, P.2 Computational experiment by a static interaction, Fizmatlit, Moscow, (2011), 248.
- V.N. Ivanov, S.N. Krivoshapko, Encyclopedia of Analytical Surfaces, URSS, Moscow, (2010), 560.
- A.L. Medvedsky, L.N. Rabinsky, The method of surface influence functions in nonstationary diffraction problems, MAI, Moscow, (2007), 255.
- S.I. Zhavoronok, M.Ju. Kuprikov, A.L. Medvedskij, L.N. Rabinskij, Numerical-analytical methods for solving problems of diffraction of acoustic waves on absolutely rigid bodies and shells, Fizmatlit, Moscow, (2010), 192.
Source: International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics
ISSN printed version: 1311-8080
ISSN on-line version: 1314-3395
Pages: 675 - 682