IJPAM: Volume 116, No. 3 (2017)
Department of Mathematical Sciences
Isfahan University of Technology
-biharmonic hypersurfaces with the same property.
Published: October 25, 2017
AMS Subject Classification: 53C40, 53C42, 53C25
Key Words and Phrases: Ricci tensor, biharmonic hypersurface, -biharmonic
You will need Adobe Acrobat reader. For more information and free download of the reader, see the Adobe Acrobat website.
- A. Balmus, S. Montaldo and C. Oniciuc, Biharmonic submanifolds in space forms, Symposium on the Differential Geometry of Submanifolds (2007), Valenciennes, France, 25-32.
- B.Y. Chen, Some open problems and conjectures on submanifolds of finite type, Soochow J. Math. 17 (1991), 169-188.
- B. Y. Chen, Some open problems and conjectures on submanifolds of finite type: recent development, Tamkang J. Math. 45 (2014), 87-108, doi: https://doi.org/10.5556/j.tkjm.45.2014.1564.
- B.Y. Chen, Some results on concircular vector fields and their applications to Riccisolitons, Bull. Korean Math. Soc. 52 (2015), 1535-1547, doi: https://doi.org/10.4134/BKMS.2015.52.5.1535.
- I. Dimitric, Quadratic representation of a submanifold, Proc. Amer. Math. Soc, 114, No. 1 (1992), 201-210, doi: https://doi.org/10.2307/2159802.
- A. Ferrandez and P. Lucas, Finite type hypersurfaces in space forms, Kodai Math. J., 14 (1991), 406-419, doi: https://doi.org/10.2996/kmj/1138039464.
- M. Aminian and S.M.B. Kashani, -biharmonic hypersurfaces in the Euclidian space, Taiwanese Journal of Mathematics, 19 (2015), 861-874, doi: https://doi.org/10.11650/tjm.18.2014.4830.
- M. Mohammadpouri and S.M.B. Kashani, On some -finite-type Euclidean hypersurfaces, International Scholarly Research Network ISRN Geometry, 1 (2012), Article ID 591296, 1-23, doi: https://doi.org/10.5402/2012/591296.
Source: International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics
ISSN printed version: 1311-8080
ISSN on-line version: 1314-3395
Pages: 597 - 600