IJPAM: Volume 118, No. 1 (2018)
CONTINUOUS WAVELETS WITH EXISTING ONE , Gaddam Narsimulu, B. Krishna Reddy
Department of Mathematics
Published: February 16, 2018
AMS Subject Classification: 42C40, 65T60
Key Words and Phrases: continuous wavelets, time-bandwidth product, central frequency and Fourier factor
You will need Adobe Acrobat reader. For more information and free download of the reader, see the Adobe Acrobat website.
- Slavič, Janko, Igor Simonovski, and Miha Boltežar, Damping identification using a continuous wavelet transform: application to real data, Journal of Sound and Vibration, 262, No. 2 (2003), 291-307, doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/S0022-460X(02)01032-5.
- G. Zhao, D. Jiang, J.J. Diao, L. Qian, Application of wavelet time-frequency analysis on fault diagnosis for steam turbine, In: 5-th International Conference of Acoustical and Vibratory Surveillance Methods and Diagnostic Techniques, CETIM, Senlis, France (2004).
- C. Torrence, G.P. Compo, A practical guide to wavelet analysis, Bulletin of the American Meteorological Society, 79, No. 1 (1998), 61-78, doi: https://doi.org/10.1175/1520-0477(1998)079%3C0061:APGTWA%3E2.0.CO;2.
- N. Ahuja, S. Lertrattanapanich, N. Bose, Properties determining choice of mother wavelet, IEE proceedings. Vision, Image and Signal Processing, 152, No. 5 (2005), 659-664, doi: https://doi.org/10.1049/ip-vis:20045034.
- S. Mallat, A Wavelet Tour of Signal Processing: The Sparse Way, Academic press, 2008.
- I. Daubechies, The wavelet transform, time-frequency localization and signal analysis, IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, 36, No. 5 (1990), 961-1005, doi: https://doi.org/10.1109/18.57199.
- M. Rayeezuddin, B.K. Reddy, A new continuous wavelet family and its application to analysis ofelementary periodic signals, International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR), 4, No. 10 (2015), 620-623.
Source: International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics
ISSN printed version: 1311-8080
ISSN on-line version: 1314-3395
Pages: 87 -