IJPAM: Volume 119, No. 1 (2018)
NEAR-RINGS ON FINITE CYCLIC GROUPS , Angel Golev, Asen Rahnev
Faculty of Mathematics and Informatics, ``Paisii Hilendarski''
University of Plovdiv
Received: January 12, 2018
Revised: June 2, 2018
Published: June 20, 2018
AMS Subject Classification: 16Y30
Key Words and Phrases: near-rings, generating near-rings, formal query, generating SQL query
You will need Adobe Acrobat reader. For more information and free download of the reader, see the Adobe Acrobat website.
- Clay J.R., The near-rings on a finite cycle group, Amer. Math. Monthly, 71 (1964), 47-50.
- Clay J.R., The near-rings on groups of low order, Math. Zeitschr., 104 (1968), 364-371.
- Jacobson R.A., The structure of near-rings on a group of prime order, Amer. Math. Monthly, 73 (1966), 59-61.
- Pilz G., Near-rings, North-Holland, Amst., 23 (1977).
- Pilz G., Near-rings, North-Holland, Amst., Revised edition, 23 (1983).
- Yerby R., H.Heatherly, Near-Ring Newsletter, 7 (1984), 14-22.
- Rakhnev A.K., G.A.Daskalov, Construction of near-rings on finite cyclic groups, Math. and Math. Education, Sunny Beach, Bulgaria, (1985), 280-288.
- Rakhnev A.K., On near-rings, whose additive groups are finite cyclics, Compt. rend. Acad. bulg. Sci., 39 No.5 (1986), 13-14.
- Aichinger E., F.Binder, J.Ecker, R.Eggetsberger, P.Mayr and C.Nöbauer. SONATA: Systems Of Nearrings And Their Applications, Package for the group theory system GAP4. Johanes Kepler University Linz, Austria, (2008). http://www.algebra.uni-linz.ac.at/sonata/
- Rahneva O., A. Golev, N. Pavlov, Dynamic Generation of Testing Question in SQL in DeTC, BAS, Cybernetics and Information Technologies, 8, No1 Sofia 2008, 73-81.
- Rahnev A., A. Golev, Some New Lower Bounds for the Number of Near-rings on Finite Cyclic Groups, Int. Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, 59, No.1 (2010), 59-75.
- Rahnev A.K., A.A. Golev, Computing Near-rings on Finite Cyclic Groups, Compt. rend. Acad. bulg. Sci., 63, book 5 (2010), 645-650.
- Golev A., A. Rahnev, Computing Classes of Isomorphic Near-rings on Cyclic Groups of Order up to 23, Scientific Works, Plovdiv University, 37, book 3, Mathematics (2010), 53-66.
- Golev A. A., A. K. Rahnev, Computing Near-rings on Finite Cyclic Groups of Order up to 29, Compt. rend. Acad. bulg. Sci., 64, No. 4, (2011), 461–-468.
- Golev A., Algorithms for Generating Near-rings on Finite Cyclic Groups, Proceedings of the Anniversary International Conference REMIA’2010, Plovdiv, 255-262, 10-12 December 2010.
- Golev A., A. Rahnev, New results for near-rings on finite cyclic groups, Proceedings of Annual Workshop “Coding Theory and Applications”, 51-54, Gabrovo, December 2011.
- Pavlov N., A. Golev, A. Rahnev, Distributed Software system for Testing Near-RIngs Hypotheses and New Constructions for Near-Rings on Finite Cyclic Groups, Int. Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, 90, No.3 (2014), 345-356.
Source: International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics
ISSN printed version: 1311-8080
ISSN on-line version: 1314-3395
Pages: 225 - 234