IJPAM: Volume 119, No. 1 (2018)
ON REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH OF A SUBCLASS
OF A BIOLOGICAL SPECIES
Department of Mathematics
Lucknow Campus, U.P., INDIA
Received: October 25, 2017
Revised: May 22, 2018
Published: June 5, 2018
AMS Subject Classification: 34C60, 34D20, 37N25
Key Words and Phrases: mathematical model, reproduction failure, stability analysis, toxicant effect
You will need Adobe Acrobat reader. For more information and free download of the reader, see the Adobe Acrobat website.
- A.K. Agrawal, J.B. Shukla, Effect of a toxicant on a biological population causing severe symptoms on a subclass, South Pacific Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, 1, No. 1 (2012), 12-27.
- A.K. Agrawal, P. Sinha, B. Dubey and J.B. Shukla, Effects of two or more toxicants on a biological species: A non-linear mathematical model and its analysis, Mathematical Analysis and Applications. A.P. Dwivedi (Ed), Narosa Publishing House, New Delhi, INDIA, (2000), 97-113.
- J.T. DeLuna and T.G. Hallam, Effect of toxicants on population: a qualitative approach IV. Resource-Consumer-Toxicant models, Ecological Modelling, 35, No. 3-4, (1987), 249-273, doi: 10.1016/0304-3800(87)90115-3.
- B. Dubey, J.B. Shukla, S. Sharma, A.K. Agrawal, and P. Sinha, A mathematical model for chemical defense mechanism of two competing species, Nonlinear Analysis: Real World Application, 11, No.2, (2010), 1143-1158, doi: 10.1016/j.nonrwa.2009.02.008.
- H.I. Freedman and J.B. Shukla, Models for the effect of toxicant in single species and predator-prey systems, Journal of Mathematical Biology, 30, No.1, (1991), 15-30 doi: 10.1007/BF00168004.
- T.G. Hallam and C.E. Clark, Nonautonomous logistic equation as models of population in a deteriorating environment, Journal of Theoretical Biology, 93, No.2, (1982), 303-311, doi: 10.1016/0022-5193(81)90106-5.
- T.G. Hallam and J.T. Deluna, Effects of toxicants on populations: a qualitative approach III. Environmental and food chain pathways, Journal of Theoretical Biology, 109, No.3, (1984), 411-429, doi: 10.1016/S0022-5193(84)80090-9
- J.B. Shukla and A.K. Agrawal, Some mathematical models in ecotoxicology; Effects of toxicants on biological species, Sadhana, 24, No.(1-2), (1999), 25-40, doi: 10.1007/BF02747550
- J.B. Shukla, A.K. Agrawal, B. Dubey and P. Sinha, Existence and survival of two competing species in a polluted environment: A mathematical model, Journal of Biological Systems, 9, No.2, (2001), 89-103, doi: 10.1142/S0218339001000359.
- J.B. Shukla, A.K. Agrawal, P. Sinha and B. Dubey, Modelling effects of primary and secondary toxicants on renewable resources, Natural Resource Modeling, 16, No.1, (2003), 99-120, doi: 10.1111/j.1939-7445.2003.tb00104.x.
- J.B. Shukla and B. Dubey, Simultaneous effects of two toxicants on biological species: A mathematical model, Journal of Biological Systems, 4, No.1, (1996), 109-130, doi: 10.1142/S0218339096000090.
- J.B. Shukla, S. Sharma, B. Dubey and P. Sinha, Modeling the survival of a resource dependent population: effects of toxicants (pollutants) emitted from external sources as well as formed by its precursors, Nonlinear Analysis: Real World Applications, 10, No.1, (2009), 54-70, doi: 10.1016/j.nonrwa.2007.08.014.
- A.K. Agarwal, A.W. Khan and A.K. Agrawal, The effect of an external toxicant on a biological species in case of deformity: a model, Modeling Earth Systems and Environment, 2, 3, (2016), 1-8, doi: 10.1007/s40808-016-0203-x.
- A. Kumar, A.K. Agrawal, A. Hasan and A.K. Misra , Modeling the effect of toxicant on the deformity in a subclass of a biological species, Modeling Earth Systems and Environment, 2, No.1, (2016), 1-14, doi: 10.1007/s40808-016-0086-x.
Source: International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics
ISSN printed version: 1311-8080
ISSN on-line version: 1314-3395
Pages: 63 - 76