IJPAM: Volume 119, No. 2 (2018)
IN THE FIELD OF BIG DATA , Artur Petrov
Tyumen Industrial University
Tyumen, RUSSIAN FEDERATION
Received: April 11, 2018
Revised: June 20, 2018
Published: July 4, 2018
AMS Subject Classification: 46T10, 93A10
Key Words and Phrases: dynamic process characteristics, model identification, dynamics, management, forecast
You will need Adobe Acrobat reader. For more information and free download of the reader, see the Adobe Acrobat website.
- I.L. Avdeeva, Analysis of foreign experience using global technologies ``Big Data'',
- S. Artemov, Big Data: new opportunities for growing business,
- A. Afanasiev, Analytical review of the market Big Data,
- S.A. Izmalkova, T.A. Golovinа, Using global technology ``BIG DATA'' in the management of economic systems, Izvestiya TulGU. Economic and Legal Science, 4-1 (2015), 151-158.
- V. Meyer-Shenberger, K. Kukier, Big Data. A revolution that will change the way we live, work and think, Mann, Ivanov and Ferber, Moscow (2014).
- V.V. Sokolyansky, B.S. Pashkov, Technology BIG DATA and their installation in the economic studies, LLC ``Sputnik +'', Moscow (2015), pp. 169-171.
- L. Chernyak, Big data as a new theory and practice, Open systems. The Database Management System, 10 (2011),18.
- K. Cukier, Data, data everywhere: A special report on managing information,
- M. Hilbert, How to measure the world's technological capacity to communicate, store and compute information? International Journal of Communication,
- V.I. Kolesov, Dominant technology in terms of sustainable innovation development of the region, Energysaving and innovative technologies in the fuel and energy complex: Materials of the regional scientifically-practical conference. TSOGU, Tyumen (2012), pp. 125-128.
- Google Trends. Analysis,
URL: https://trends.google.ru/ trends/explore?date=all&q=Big%20Data
- V.I. Kolesov, Model of the dynamics of transport and social risks in the country, New information technologies in the oil and gas industry and educational research institute: Materials of the VI all-Russian scientific-technical conference with international participation, TSOGU, Tyumen (2015), pp. 68-74.
Source: International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics
ISSN printed version: 1311-8080
ISSN on-line version: 1314-3395
Pages: 321 - 330