IJPAM: Volume 119, No. 2 (2018)
Department of Mathematics
Faculty of Science and Technology
The Icfai Foundation for Higher Education, Hyderabad
(Deemed to be University under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956), INDIA
CTW, Military College
Secundrerabad, 500015, INDIA
in terms of arithmetical functions , , and :
We estimate the partial sum
using Tauberian theorem. Similarly, we estimate the partial sums for , , and
Received: April 24, 2017
Revised: July 6, 2018
Published: July 6, 2018
AMS Subject Classification: 11M06, 11M41, 11M45
Key Words and Phrases: arithmetical functions, divisor functions, Tauberian theorem
You will need Adobe Acrobat reader. For more information and free download of the reader, see the Adobe Acrobat website.
- Tom Apostol, Introduction to Analytic Number Theory, Springer, 1976.
- Richard Bellman, Analytic Number Theory an Introduction, Benjamin-Cummins, 1980.
- G.H. Hardy, Ramanujan Chelsea, 1959.
- M. Ram Murty, Topics in Number Theory, Mehta Research Institute, 1993.
- G. Sudhaamsh Mohan Reddy, S. Srinivas Rau and B. Uma, Some Dirichlet series and means of their coefficients, Southeast Asian Bull. Math., 40 (2016), 1-7.
- G. Sudhaamsh Mohan Reddy, S. Srinivas Rau and B. Uma, Means of certain arithmetic functions, Submitted.
- G. Sudhaamsh Mohan Reddy and S. Srinivas Rau, Different approches to calculate means of arithmetic functions, In: Proceeding of National Seminar on Emerging Research Trends in Mathematics and Computation, 13-14 June, 2014; ISBN: 978-93-82163-01-5, PARAMOUNT Publishing House, New Delhi, 82-85.
- G. Sudhaamsh Mohan Reddy, S. Srinivas Rau and B. Uma, A remark on Hardy-Ramanujan's approximation of divisor functions, In: RMS Annual Conference, Tiruchi, India, 18-21 June 2016.
Source: International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics
ISSN printed version: 1311-8080
ISSN on-line version: 1314-3395
Pages: 369 - 374