IJPAM: Volume 120, No. 4 (2018)
SOME SPECIAL GRAPHS , S. Koilraj, P. Lawrence Rozario Raj
PG and Research Department of Mathematics
St. Joseph's College
Tiruchirappalli, 620002, Tamilnadu, INDIA
Received: September 9, 2017
Revised: October 13, 2017
Published: March 12, 2019
AMS Subject Classification:
Key Words and Phrases:
You will need Adobe Acrobat reader. For more information and free download of the reader, see the Adobe Acrobat website.
- David M. Burton, Elementary Number Theory, McGraw-Hill, New York (2010).
- F. Harary, Graph Theory, Addison Wesley, Reading, Mass, (1972).
- J. A. Gallian, A dynamic survey of graph labeling, The Electronic Journal of Combinatorics, 17, (2015).
- P. Lawrence Rozario Raj and P. Lawrence Joseph Manoharan, Signed product cordial graphs in the context of arbitrary supersubdivision, Scientia Magna, 8, No.4 (2012), 77-87.
- S.K. Patel and N.P. Shrimali, Neighborhood-prime labeling, International Journal of Mathematics and Soft Computing, 5, No.2, (2015), 135-143.
- G. Sethuraman, P. Selvaraju, Gracefulness of arbitrary supersubdivisions of graphs , Indian J. pure appl. Math. 32, No.7, (2001), 1059-1064 .
- A. Tout, A.N. Dabboucy and K. Howalla, Prime labeling of graphs, Nat. Acad. Sci. Letters, 11, (1982), 365-368.
Source: International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics
ISSN printed version: 1311-8080
ISSN on-line version: 1314-3395
Pages: 601 - 607