IJPAM: Volume 120, No. 4 (2018)
QUASI MULTIPLIERS ON BANACH ALGEBRAS
Department of Mathematics
Payame Noor University
-multipliers and -quasi multipliers on Banach algebras are introduced, where and are linear mappings. Examples are given to show that for most of the new notions, the corresponding class of these operators is larger than that for the old versions. General theory is developed for these notions.
Received: May 29, 2017
Revised: July 24, 2019
Published: July 25, 2019
AMS Subject Classification: 47B48
Key Words and Phrases: Banach algebra, multiplier, quasi multiplier
You will need Adobe Acrobat reader. For more information and free download of the reader, see the Adobe Acrobat website.
- M. Adib, A. Riazi and J. Bra i ,Quasi-multipliers of the dual of a Banach algebras, Banach J. Math. Anal., 5(2)(2011), 6-14.
- C. A. Akemann and G. K. Pedersen,Complications of semicontinuity in C*-algebra theory, Duke Math. J., 40(7)(1973), 785-795.
- Z. Argün and K. Rowlands,On quasi-multipliers, Studia Math., 108(3)(1994), 215-245.
- R. Larsen,An introduction to the theory of multipliers, Springer-Verlag, Berlin and New York, 1971.
- M. Grosser,Quasi-multipliers of the algebra of approximable operators and its duals, Studia Math., 124(3)(1997), 291-300.
- H. Lin,The structure of quasi-multipliers of -algebras, Trans. Amer. Math. Soc., 315(1)(1989), 147-172.
- K. McKennon,Quasi-multipliers, Trans. Amer. Math. Soc., 223(1977), 105-123.
- A. Riazi and M. Adib,-Multipliers on Banach algebras without Order, Int. J. Math. Anal., 3(3)(2009), 121-132.
Source: International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics
ISSN printed version: 1311-8080
ISSN on-line version: 1314-3395
Pages: 609 - 621