IJPAM: Volume 120, No. 4 (2018)
THROUGH MULTIVALUED CONTRACTIONS , Anita
Department of Mathematics
Maharshi Dayanand University
Rohtak (Haryana), 124001, INDIA
-cone metric with respect to for the family of subsets of in complete -cone metric space. Our result generalizes -cone metric in the sense of Muhammad Arshad and Jamshaid Ahmad  to -metric spaces. Moreover, an example is provided to illustrate the usability of main result.
Received: August 12, 2017
Revised: October 10, 2017
Published: December 17, 2019
AMS Subject Classification: 47H10, 54H25
Key Words and Phrases: -cone metric space, H-cone metric,
Non-normal cone, Multivalued mapping, Fixed point
You will need Adobe Acrobat reader. For more information and free download of the reader, see the Adobe Acrobat website.
- M. Arshad and J. Ahamd, On multivalued contractions in cone metric spaces without normality, The Scientific World Journal, 2013 (2013), 1-3.
- I. Beg, M. Abbas and T. Nazir, Generalized cone metric spaces, Journal of Nonlinear Sci. Appl., 3 (1) (2010), 21-31.
- C.M. Chen, On set-valued contractions of Nadler type in tvs -cone metric spaces, Fixed Point Theory and Appl., 2012 (2012), 1-8.
- B.C. Dhage, Generalized metric space and mapping with fixed point, Bull. Calcutta Math. Soc., 84 (1992), 329-336.
- L.G. Huang and X. Zhang, Cone metric spaces and fixed point theorems of contractive mappings, Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, 332 (2007), 1468-1476.
- S. Jankovic, Z. Kadelburg and S. Radenovic, On cone metric spaces: a survey, Nonlinear Analysis Theory Methods and Applications, 74 (2011), 2591-2601.
- D. Klim and D. Wardowski, Dynamic processes and fixed points of set valued nonlinear contractions in cone metric spaces, Nonlinear Analysis Theory Methods and Applications, 71 (11) (2009), 5170-5175.
- A. Kaewcharoen and A. Kaewkhao, Common fixed points for single valued and multivalued mappings in G-metric spaces, Int. J. Math. Anal., 5 (36) (2011), 1775-1790.
- A. Latif and F.Y. Shaddad, Fixed point results for multivalued maps in cone metric spaces, Fixed Point Theory and Applications, 2010 (2010), 1-11.
- Z. Mustafa and B. Sim, A new approach to generalized metric spaces, Journal of Nonlinear Convex Anal., 7 (2) (2006), 289-297.
- Z. Mustafa and B. Sim, Fixed point theorems for contractive mappings in complete G-metric spaces, Fixed Point Theory and Appl., 10 (2009), 1-10.
- S.B. Nadler, Jr., Multivalued contraction mappings, Pacific J. Math., 30 (1969), 475-488.
- T. Nedal, A. Hassen, E. Karapinar and W. Shatanawi, Common fixed points for single valued and multivalued maps satisfying a generalized contraction in G-metric spaces, Fixed Point Theory and Appl., 2012 (2012), 1-9.
- A. Panwar and Anita, Mulivalued Contractions without Normality in Cone b-Metric Spaces, International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, 107 (3) (2016), 589-595.
- S. Rezapour and R. Hamlbarani, Some notes on the paper “cone metric spaces and fixed point theorems of contractive mappings”, J. Math. Anal. Appl., 345 (2008), 719-724.
- D. Wardowski, On set-valued contractions of Nadler type in cone metric spaces, Applied Mathematics Letters, 24 (3) (2011), 275-278.
- D. Wardowski, Endpoints and fixed points of set-valued contractions in cone metric spaces, Nonlinear Analysis Theory Methods and Applications, 71 (2) (2009), 512-516.
Source: International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics
ISSN printed version: 1311-8080
ISSN on-line version: 1314-3395
Pages: 657 - 667
-CONE METRIC SPACES AND FIXED POINTS THROUGH MULTIVALUED CONTRACTIONS%22&as_occt=any&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&as_publication=&as_ylo=&as_yhi=&as_sdtAAP=1&as_sdtp=1" title="Click to search Google Scholar for this entry" rel="nofollow">Google Scholar; DOI (International DOI Foundation); WorldCAT.