IJPAM: Volume 120, No. 4 (2018)
Department of Mathematics
College of Education for Pure Sciences (Ibn-Haitham)
University of Baghdad
Department of Mathematics
College of Sciences
-weakly contraction condition under two pairs of random operators, where is continuous monotone real function. As applications, related common fixed point results are established, the well-posed random fixed point problem is studied and the convergence of random Mann's iteration to a common random fixed point is proved. Our results, essentially, are cover special cases about existence random coincidence points.
Received: February 24, 2017
Revised: December 6, 2018
Published: March 12, 2019
AMS Subject Classification: 47B80, 47H40, 60H25
Key Words and Phrases: -normed spaces, random coincidence points, common random fixed point, well-posed random fixed point problem
You will need Adobe Acrobat reader. For more information and free download of the reader, see the Adobe Acrobat website.
- A. Bano, A.R. Khan, and A. Latif, Coincidence points and best approximations in -normed spaces, J. Radovi Matematicki, 12 (2003), 27-36.
- A. Gupta, and E. Karapınar, On random coincidencepoint and random coupled fixed point theorems, Palestine Journal of Mathematics, 4, No. 2 (2015), 348–359.
- A. Latif, A Result on Best Approximation in -Normed Spaces, Arch. Math. (Brno), 37 (2001), 71-75.
- A. Latif, and I. Tweddle, On multivalued f-nonexpansive maps, Demonstratio Math., 32 (1999), 565-574.
- B. K. Lahiri, and P. Das, Well-posednes and porosity of certain classes of operators, Demonstratio Math., 38 (2005), 170-176.
- F.S. De Blassi, and J.-Sur Myjak, la porosite des contractions sans point fixe, ComptesRendus Academie Sciences Paris, 308 (1989), 51-54.
- H.K. Nashine, Common random fixed point and random best approximation in non-starshapeddomain of -normed spaces, Math. Moravica., 14, No. 1 (2010), 89-99.
- I. Beg, and M. Abbas, Common random fixed points of compatible random operarors, J. Mathematics and Mathematical Sciencse, 2006 (2006), 1-15.
- I. Beg, A. Jahangir, and A. Azam, Random coincidence and fixed points for weakly compatible mappings in convex metric spaces, Asian-European J. Math., 2, No. 2 (2009), 171-182.
- I. Beg, and N. Shahzad, On random approximation and coincidence point theorems for multivalued operators, Nonlinear Anal., 26, No. 6 (1996), 1035-1041.
- N. Shahzad, and A. Latif, Note a random coincidence point theorem, J. Math. Anal. Appl., 245 (2000), 633-638.
- N. Shahzad, Some general random coincidence point theorems, New Zealand J. Math., 33 (2004), 95-103.
- N. Shahzad, and N. Hussain, Deterministic and random coincidence point results for -non-expansive maps, J. Math. Anal. Appl., 323 (2006), 1038-1046.
- P.K. Jhadd, and A.S. Salua, On random coincidence and fixed points for a pair of multi-valued and single-valued mappings, J. Anal. Appl., 4, No. 1 (2014), 26-35.
- P. Kumam, and S. Plubtieng, Random coincidence and random common fixed points of nonlinear multivalued random operators, Thai, J. Math. (Special Issue) (2007), 155-163.
- R. A. Rashwan, and D. M. Albaqeri, Random coincidence and fixed point theorem for hybrid maps in separable metric spaces, Int. J. Open Problems Compute. Math., 6, No. 1 (2013), 103- 114.
- S.K.Al-Saidy, S.S. Abed, and Y.J. Ajeel, On random coincidence points and random best approximation in -normed spaces, J. Math. Theory and Modeling, 5, No. 11 (2015), 41-48.
- S. Reich, and A.J. Zaslavski, Well-posednes of fixed point problems, Far East J. Math. Sci., Special Part III(2001), 393-401.
- S. S. Abed,Y. J. Ajeel, S. K. Alsaidy , On Invariant random best approximation, International Journl of Science and Reasearch, 7, No. 3( 2016), 9530-9533.
- S. S. Abed,Y. J. Ajeel, S. K. Alsaidy, Results on quasi contraction random operators, International Journl of Science and Reasearch, 6, No. 3( 2017),607-610, doi: 10.21275/ART20171176
- S. S. Abed, S. K. Alsaidy, Y. J. Ajeel, , Results on Generalized Quasi Contraction Random Operators, Open Access Library Journal, 4, No. 5 (2017),1-9 . doi: 10.4236/oalib.1103539
- V. Popa, Well-posedness of fixed point problem in compact metric spaces, Bul. Univ. Petrol-Gaze, Ploiesti, Sec. Mat. Inform. Fiz., 60, No. 1 (2008), 1-4.
- Y. J. Ajeel, S. S. Abed, S. K. Alsaidy , On random fixed points of uniformly Lipschitza in random operators, International Journal of Science and Reasearch, 5, No. 6 (2016),156-162.
Source: International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics
ISSN printed version: 1311-8080
ISSN on-line version: 1314-3395
Pages: 583 - 600
-WEAKLY RANDOM OPERATORS%22&as_occt=any&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&as_publication=&as_ylo=&as_yhi=&as_sdtAAP=1&as_sdtp=1" title="Click to search Google Scholar for this entry" rel="nofollow">Google Scholar; DOI (International DOI Foundation); WorldCAT.