IJPAM: Volume 113, No. 4 (2017)
TitleAN INVERSE PROBLEM OF FINDING
THE TIME-DEPENDENT HEAT TRANSFER
COEFFICIENT FROM AN INTEGRAL CONDITION
AuthorsMakhmud Sadybekov, Gulaiym Oralsyn, Mansur Ismailov
Institute of Mathematics and Mathematical Modeling
Al-Farabi Kazakh National University
Gebze Technical University
AbstractWe consider the inverse problem of determining the time-dependent diffusivity in one-dimensional heat equation with periodic boundary conditions and nonlocal over-specified data. The problem is highly nonlinear and it serves as a mathematical model for the technological process of external guttering applied in cleaning admixtures from silicon chips. The well-posedness conditions for the existence, uniqueness and continuous dependence upon the data of the classical solution of the problem are established.
Received: December 15, 2016
Revised: January 30, 2017
Published: March 30, 2017
AMS Classification, Key Words
AMS Subject Classification: 35K15, 35P10, 35R30
Key Words and Phrases: heat transfer, heat equation, inverse problem, thermal diffusivity, integral condition
Download SectionDownload paper from here.
You will need Adobe Acrobat reader. For more information and free download of the reader, see the Adobe Acrobat website.
- M.I. Ismailov, F. Kanca, The inverse problem of finding thetime-dependent diffusion coefficient of the heat equation fromintegral overdetermination data, Inverse Problems in Scienceand Engineering, 20 (2012), 463-476.
- M.I. Ivanchov, Some inverseproblems for the heat equation with nonlocal boundary conditions,Ukrainian Mathematical Journal, 45 (1994),1186-1192.
- F. Kanca, Inverse coefficient problem of the parabolic equationwith periodic boundary and integral overdetermination conditions,Abstract and Applied Analysis, 2013 (2013),Article ID659804, 7 pages.
- D. Lesnic, S.A. Yousefi, M. Ivanchov, Determination of atime-dependent diffusivity form nonlocal conditions, Journalof Applied Mathematics and Computation, 41 (2013),301-320.
- S.A. Yousefi, D. Lesnic, Z. Barikbin, Satisfier function inRitz-Galerkin method for the identification of a time-dependentdiffusivity, Journal of Inverse and Ill-Posed Problems,20 (2012), 701-722.
- G.K. Namazov, Inverse Problems of the Theory of Equations ofMathematical Physics, Baku, Azerbaijan (1984) (in Russian).
- L.A. Muravei, V.M. Petrov, Some problems of control of diffusiontechological process, Current Problems of Modelling andControl of System with Distributed Parameters, Kiev (1987),42-43 (in Russian).
- L.A. Muravei, A.V. Filinovskii, On a problem with nonlocalboundary condition for a parabolic equation, Mathematics ofthe USSR-Sbornik, 74 (1993), 219-249.
- M.S. Hussein, D. Lesnic, M.I. Ismailov,An inverse problem of finding the time-dependent diffusioncoefficient from an integral condition, Math. Meth. Appl.Sci., 39 (2016), 963-980.
- M.I. Ismailov, F. Kanca, An inverse coefficient problem for aparabolic equation in the case of nonlocal boundary andoverdetermination conditions, Mathematical Methods in theApplied Sciences, 34 (2011), 692-702.
- Ionkin NI. Solution of a boundary-value problem in heatconduction with a nonclassical boundary condition, Equations, 13 (1977) 204-211.
- M.A. Sadybekov, A.M. Sarsenbi, On thetheory of antiprior estimates in the sense of VA Il’in, Mathematics, 77, No. 3 (2008), 398-400.
- M.A. Sadybekov, A.M. Sarsenbi, The use ofanti-A priori estimates in the theory of bases in the space L(2),Differential Equations, 44, No. 5 (2008), 685-–691.
- P. Lang, J. Locker, Spectral theory of two-pointdifferential operators determined by . II. Analysis ofcase, J. Math. An. Appl., 146, No. 1 (1990),148-191.
- M. Sadybekov, G. Oralsyn, M. Ismailov, An inverse problem offinding the time-dependent heat transfer coefficient from anintegral condition, Kazakh Mathematical Journal,17, No. 1 (2017), 47-48.
How to Cite?DOI: 10.12732/ijpam.v113i4.13 How to cite this paper?
Source: International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics
ISSN printed version: 1311-8080
ISSN on-line version: 1314-3395
Pages: 139 - 149
Google Scholar; DOI (International DOI Foundation); WorldCAT.
This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution International License (CC BY).